• Investors present their investment objectives, time of investment, risk appetite and payment requirement, etc. Based on these criteria, PVFC Capital develop a suitable portfolio and give advice on the form of investment.
• PVFC Capital and Client sign portfolio management contract. Ownership of Client’s assets is transferred to PVFC Capital based on terms and conditions of portfolio management contract.
• PVFC Capital develop a portfolio based on the given criteria and carry out the management activities including investment opportunities, making investment proposals, carrying out investments and other managing and reporting activities after investments
• Upon termination of the contract, depending on agreement between PVFC Capital and the investor, capital and interests from the investments of entrusted assets and other assets (if any) in the portfolio are transferred back to the investor. Costs and fees related to portfolio management services:
Monthly management fee = (r * Total value of assets under management * Total number of management dates)/360
Of which: r the annual management fee stipulated in the portfolio management contract.
Other eligible costs:
• Custody fee, transaction fees payable to custody bank on a monthly basis.
• Transferring fee payable to the issuer (if any)
• Brokerage fee (if any)