PVFC Capital is a fund management company under PVcombank, a member of Vietnam Oil and Gas Group (Petrovietnam). PVFC Capital plays the key role to bridge potential investors with investment opportunities not only in oil & energy sector but also in other promising industries of Vietnam. We take advantage of the equitization process of State-owned enterprise in Vietnam to develop an optimal portfolio to our investors.
PVFC Capital brings value to investors through our expertise and proven track record in fund management. We deliver high-quality investment products and professional investment management services to satisfy various investors’ specific needs. Assets under our management have reached the total value of more than US$ 480 million, varying from local equity funds, off-shore funds to entrusted portfolios.
PVFC Capital’s advantages:
• PVFC Capital is equipped with the financial and investment experience and partnership of our prestigious founding shareholders.
• PVFC Capital has highly experienced management team with in-depth knowledge of Vietnamese market and proven performance in the asset management industry.
PVFC Capital creates additional values by:
• Offering a variety of professional, comprehensive and customized investment management services to accommodate varying investment objectives;
• Connecting potential clients, strategic partners and investors;
• Offering privileged accessibility to high quality deal flow of PetroVietnam and its numerous subsidiaries.
• To become one of the leading fund management companies in Vietnam;
• To be the exclusive investment channel to oil and energy sector;
• To deliver superior returns and provide the most efficient management services to investors, promoting the development of Vietnamese capital market.
Founding Shareholder: PVcomBank was established by the merge of PetroVietnam Finance Corporation (PVFC) and Western Bank. PVcomBank has chartered capital of VND 9 trillion and total assets of more than VND 100 trillion. PVcomBank is ranked among Top 10 of commercial banks with the biggest chartered capital and Top 13 with the biggest value of assets in Vietnam. PVcomBank is the pioneer in launching new financial products and services. As PetroVietnam holds 52% and Morgan Stanley holds 6.7% of PVcomBank’s chartered capital, PVcomBank has the advantage of capital arrangement for oil and energy projects in Vietnam.